WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A BARBER?
• Education. Do you enjoy making other folks happy? Do you want a career in which you could be your own boss, and control your own schedule? Do you want to help folks look and feel their best? This could be the right field for you!
• Come visit with our Admissions Department and learn more about the program.
• Meet with Financial Aid to see how this education can be within your reach!
• If you want to be a barber and be numbered among the best, we start a new class each month to help you get started. Don’t put it off! Get started right away on your dream career.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Hair-styling, haircuts, shaving, massage, facials, hair weaving and braiding, hair coloring, shop management, and much more!
Why? Because that’s what the premier barbers know & do!
To enroll at Moore Career College for Barbering, an applicant must:
1. Be at least 18 years of age upon completion.
2. Have a high school diploma or GED in order to be licensed, Moore Career College does not require a high school diploma or GED to enroll.
3. Undergo an interview with an Admissions Representative to assess the applicant’s understanding of, and interest in, the program and his or her ability to complete.
4. Demonstrate the availability of financial resources (including financial aid) for meeting tuition obligations. When you first come to visit with us, we routinely ask you meet with a representative in the Financial Aid Office to determine what you may be eligible to receive in terms of Financial Aid.
5. Follow all of the requirements of Louisiana’s Board of Barber Examiners in order to begin classes. We’ll detail those requirements when you visit with us.
Sound simple? That’s because it is. Contact us today to begin.
Moore Career College